Brought to you by:
For the Massicotte family, the path to successful farm transition is built on finding good people, instilling passion and knowledge and clear, open communication.
• Managing a business to transfer vs. to sell takes totally different mindsets
• Transferring a farm means making space for others early on
• Continuous, clear communication is key for a healthy farm transfer
• Surrounding yourself with competent people will help your business endure
• Passing on passion for the business is just as important as transferring knowledge